Loft Conversion in Kent : Price Guide
Every loft conversion is different, and the only way we can accurately cost a project is by visiting your home and carrying out a consultation. However, you might find the following guide useful to give you an idea. Feel free to contact us to discuss these prices further.
What you can expect
- Every conversion we carry out is quality assured and comes with a warrantee.
- The feasibility study and consultation is free.
- Our prices include handling the building regulations and planning applications.
- Allow approximately £1550 for council fees.
- We carry out the building and structural work right though to a plastered finish. This includes taking care of the electrics, plumbing (where necessary) and 2nd fix carpentry (skirting, architrave etc).
- We can undertake the decoration if required at extra cost.
- All prices are subject to VAT.
Types of attic conversion with indicative prices
Please note, not all roof conversions will fit into these categories so if you don't see what you are looking for then just give us a call. These are some of our more popular types of conversion. Where applicable, all prices are for an average sized room.
- Internal loft conversion with a full standard staircase. Includes 2 Velux windows. Prices start at £8,000 to £18,000.
- Terraced property with a full flat roof. Includes a Dormer to the rear. Prices start from £18,000 to £28,000.
- Hip ended roof style on a semi-detached property changed to a gable design with a Dormer to the rear. Prices start at £26,000 to £32,000.
- For a fitted bathroom or shower room with suite, prices start at £3,000 to £6,000. This does not include tiles. Based on a combi system.
- Pitch roof Dormer gable ended, complete price from £3,600 each (maximum span 1400mm out side with window)
- Pitch roof Dormer hip ended, complete price £3,800 (maximum spam 1400mm from out side with window)
- Flat roof Dormer complete price £3,200 (maximum spam 1400mm from out side with window)
- We specialise in pre truss roof conversions. Prices start at £28,000.
- Colt Roto / Velux windows can be fitted (based on model 435):
5 / 7 - £386
5 / 9 - £412
7 / 11 - £540
11 / 11 - £590
8 / 5 - £420